[wplug] trackpad on powerbook

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Thu Feb 10 10:52:25 EST 2005

Sometime in February Moshe Katz-Hyman assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| Unless you have the NEWEST new powerbooks, (the ones introduced last
| week or whatever), all powerbooks use an internal ADB bus for the mice
| and keyboards, so you will have to use the adb entries in /dev.  I don't
| know what they are off the top of my head, maybe /dev/adb/mouse or
| something?  I dunno.  Anyway, even the old powerbook docs should have
| something about ADB trackpads, since they've been around for quite some
| time.

Yeah, I got the ones released last week. The XFree config files I've
checked out reference things like /dev/psaux and /dev/input/mice. I'll look
around /dev for adb things when I get home.

                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 jmh at member.fsf.org      |  X  against HTML mail
 the most useful idiot      | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans,
 and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought
 under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of
 liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
  gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E