[wplug] trackpad on powerbook

Moshe Katz-Hyman moshe at temple.edu
Thu Feb 10 09:49:24 EST 2005

Unless you have the NEWEST new powerbooks, (the ones introduced last
week or whatever), all powerbooks use an internal ADB bus for the mice
and keyboards, so you will have to use the adb entries in /dev.  I don't
know what they are off the top of my head, maybe /dev/adb/mouse or
something?  I dunno.  Anyway, even the old powerbook docs should have
something about ADB trackpads, since they've been around for quite some
time.

Moshe

Moshe Katz-Hyman <moshe at temple.edu>