[wplug] crontab problems

redtoade redtoade at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:40:41 EST 2005

man 5 crontab

Ways to rule out the obvious:
1.  run the script as the user by hand.  (However from the looks of it
you know that the script already works.)
2.  in the crontab, dump the output to a text file.

* 9-16 * * 1-5 /home/chris/script.sh >> logfile.txt 2>&1

3.  cron has an entry in /var/log

Perhaps not helpful in and of itself, but if you're SURE you've done
those things, it'll keep you from spinning your wheels.