[wplug] crontab problems

Chris Romano romano.chris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:17:39 EST 2005

First:
 Slack 10
 Dillion's Cron

I have a script that I want to run every minut from 9 am to 4 pm
Monday - Friday.  So I figure the best thing to do is us cron ...
that's what it's for.

so
chris at mail:~$ crontab -e

* 9-16 * * Mon-Fri /home/chris/script.sh

chris at mail:~$

Ok so I wait ... and nothing.  The script from what I can tell does
not run.  I have done the same for root's crontab and it work perfect.

# cat /var/spool/cron/crontabs/chris
* 9-16 * * Mon-Fri /home/chris/script.sh
#

$ ls -l script.sh
-rwxr-xr-x  1 chris users 45 2005-02-07 13:56 script.sh

Is my syntax wrong, or did I miss something? From the man pages and
google it looks good to me.

Thanks,
Chris