[wplug] smb file editing

Jeremey Wise Jeremey.Wise at agilysys.com
Wed Feb 9 07:58:32 EST 2005

What are the share level user perms vs the NTFS level perms?

I have found that most of my issues are related to the perms on the
windows host side or applications which keep throwing out lock files
with mucked up perms.

--
Thanks,

Jeremey Wise
jeremey.wise at agilysys.com

All opinions or information expressed here are personal in nature and do
not reflect the official position of Agilysys Inc.