[wplug] Finepoint technologies ServPoet PPPOE server

Mike techmike at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 07:55:04 EST 2005

Anyone have any expierence tinkering around with any Finepoint
ServPoet PPPOE servers?

It appears be just a pretty vanilla linux box with some flavor of
Redhat possibly.

I'm at my new job here (3rd week) so I don't want to tinker too much,
but one of the servers is flaking and I was considering setting up
MRTG with a small script to track load, memory, network, etc stats.

Nothing at all in /var/log/messages since it's setup with a remote
logger that I don't have have access to..

Thanks guys