[wplug] Re: Nice Job [signed]

Ryan Kaulakis [c] rmk216 at psu.edu
Tue Feb 8 14:49:13 EST 2005

Actually yeah,
I'd been following the coLinux/OpenMosix development since the two
projects started working together, and that developerworks article did a
nice enough job of explaining the idea, that I thought I'd share it with
the rest of the IT guys at my campus. As it turns out, they liked the
idea, and gave their go-ahead, so we're trying it out.

Nice work finding the article BTW,
--Ryan

--