[wplug] Mobile Phone SuSE 9.2 Internet Access

Jeremey Wise Jeremey.Wise at agilysys.com
Fri Feb 4 08:36:32 EST 2005

To answer my own question. I figured out what was wrong. I started to
google around and found this tutorial
(http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000930027824/) which referenced the
use of #777 vs #7777 as the dial number to build access to the cell
phone / CDMA device. This was the issue. It now works and pulls an
IP/DNS etc and I can even build a VPN through to my corp.

Life is now better with Linux.

--
Thanks,

Jeremey Wise
jeremey.wise at agilysys.com

All opinions or information expressed here are personal in nature and do
not reflect the official position of Agilysys Inc.