[wplug] Codecs on debian?

Brandon Kuczenski brandon at 301south.net
Tue Feb 1 18:34:48 EST 2005

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, Patrick Wagstrom wrote:

> You'll want to hook yourself up with the debian-marillat repository.
> Add this line to your /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ testing main
>
> More information is available at:
> http://debian.video.free.fr/
>
> Enjoy.
>
> --Patrick

Awesome.  Thanks, to everyone else as well, for your prompt suggestions.
The 'marillat' repository had what I needed, and I've also learned how to
switch around my sources.list file to get different packages.

I am pleased to be noting that the number of "problem events" on my linux
machine has finally dropped to be the same order as the number of "problem
events" on the various Windows machines I interact with.

But only the linux problems have solutions...

-Brandon