[wplug] Mobile Phone SuSE 9.2 Internet Access

Jeremey Wise Jeremey.Wise at agilysys.com
Tue Feb 1 14:29:05 EST 2005

Don't know if their is an apropriate list to post this to but wondering
if their is any FVM that I can read on using my cell phone as a gateway
device to get to the internet. I run SuSE 9.2 which detects it and tries
to configure it as a modem device but after some googling i think that I
have to do something special to get Linux to use the palm as a Network
device. My phone is a Samsung i500 if it matters.

--
Thanks,

Jeremey Wise
jeremey.wise at agilysys.com

All opinions or information expressed here are personal in nature and do
not reflect the official position of Agilysys Inc.