[wplug] new open source magazine (fwd)

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Sat Dec 31 22:22:41 EST 2005

enjoy -Beth Lynn

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:26:47 -0500
From: James Hollingshead <james at jameshollingshead.com>
To: bethlynn at wplug.org
Subject: new open source magazine

Dear Beth Lynn

I’m sending you this email because you are listed as the contact for your linux
users group.

I would like to tell you about a new Open Source magazine.  O3 Magazine
(www.o3magazine.com) is a free monthly publication distributed in pdf format
which covers various topics each issue including security, web technology,
networking, and several others.

We help fill a gap that has existed for quite some time in the Open Source
world by providing information on enterprise grade solutions which can be used
by both large and small businesses alike.  We also post listings for Open
Source events and recent software releases.

This month’s issue focuses on rapid web development and Ruby on Rails. I would
like to invite you to take a look at our magazine and ask that you pass on news
of our publication to the members of your users group.

We also offer an RSS feed and mailing list for updates, so please feel free to
subscribe to either if you like the magazine.

We always welcome constructive feedback, so I look forward to hearing from you
and the members of your group.

Regards,

James Hollingshead

--

James Hollingshead
Executive Editor
james at o3magazine.com
(740) 707-5876

"I'm tired of elephants and clowns; I want to run away and join the Office"