[wplug] SD Memory and Linux

Diana A. Clarion dclarion at fnordnet.net
Thu Dec 22 19:38:17 EST 2005

Spouse-2.0 recently purchased a Kodak Z730 camera and a San Disk 8-in-1 flash
memory reader.  I was delighted to discover that Linux support for the 8-in-1
is supurb, allowing me to use the Kodak (which complies with the DCF standard)
in conjunction with Linux.

Small question:  Do I take it that it should be possible to make a filesystem
on an SD card from scratch?  Given that, I take it that said filesystem would
not necessarily be ext2?  Given the latter, what might it be?

Thanks byteloads,
DAC
--
Diana A. Clarion, Goddess of the Network
http://www.fnordnet.net/~dclarion