[wplug] RE: only for people with time(about linux)

Burt E Reany breany at csc.com
Wed Dec 21 20:21:03 EST 2005

  I'm sorry about this; I've booted a WinXPblows system from the Knoppix CD
to work with the NTFS filesystem, but have forgotten the magic words to
mount /dev/hda1 (the Windows filesystem) as a not-read-only filesystem.
It's been too long, i guess -
  May I solicit a tease from the audience on the command to make the hard
disk partition writeable?

Thanx.

Coot_jg.

for such purpose.