[wplug] laptop fan humming?

Richard Farina r.farina at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 19 01:09:29 EST 2005

If I were you, I'd find a new processor on ebay, you keep turning off
that fan it is defiantly going to burn. I am a DCSE and I would be glad
to lend you a hand fixing the laptop.  Feel free to email me off list
and I'll see if I can point you in the right direction (parts wise) and
I might even be able to provide instructions on how to disassemble that
system (or I could help you)

-Rick Farina (Zero_Chaos on #wplug)