[wplug] Instant Cluster it is now OT

Matthew J. Hughes mhues at verizon.net
Sun Dec 18 21:51:18 EST 2005

     Apparently everybody agreed with you as the auction ended with no
bidders. Course how you would get 46 pc's of varying (low)value to their
final destination is beyond me. Seems it would cost more to transport
them then it would to actually buy them.
     Though I still prefer the XboX linux cluster idea myself. I figured
they would be cheap on ebay by now, and I was right. Though it seems
they didn't start showing up until page 17. The ones I did find were
about $100 and new ones cost $179. Anyhow the the idea tickles my funny
bone.

Here is what I learned while looking thou;
    Xbox360 has a home grown market of people who purchase it
($300-$400) so you can't and then want to sell it to you on ebay($600+).
    I can still be surprised at the stuff people make(Jenna jameson skin
for xbox) and the way they sell(ebay item #8243397291).
    when you name your product, you should name the new one with greater
ambiguity then adding 360.
-matt