[wplug] can we please agree on bottom posting?

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 17 18:34:45 EST 2005

Hell I don't know, I just wanted to be agreeable with everyone else, I
am on many lists and have caught it from someone on them all about where
to post.. Don't make no nevermind to me bottom or top as long as it is
linux or Solaris..... Merry Christmas, Ed

Ben Beige wrote:

>On thing I know is since I use gmail, the quoted text is actaully
>hidden so i only read teh new messages, w/ little thought to where the
>post was...
>

>On 12/17/05, Gentgeen <gentgeen at linuxmail.org> wrote:
>

>>That accually made me laugh out when I read it (not sure if you ment the
>>humor or not Ed!?) --
>>
>>Anyway, Personally I prefer bottom posting when I am looking at
>>archieves, for obvious reasons.  But as you can see I am a top poster.
>>I spend SOO much time in email (I am a Teacher for an Online school)
>>that the top is just faster, and lets me get on with my work.  I know I
>>can't have it both ways, but just my $0.02
>>
>>Really, assuming you have formated your post well (short paragraphs with
>>line breaks, caps used correctly, lines wraped, etc) I think any human
>>mind can adjust.  I know when I am looking through archives and I see
>>a top posting thread, I just tend to find the one that has all the
>>replies, then scroll to the bottom and just read it bottom-up.
>>
>>Kevin
>>
>>On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:07:02 -0500
>>Ray Connolly <rconnolly at psp-hrd.com> wrote:

This Email generated by Ubuntu 5.10 (Breezy Badger) LINUX, with no help needed from Micro$oft.