[wplug] can we please agree on bottom posting?

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Sat Dec 17 09:22:03 EST 2005

That accually made me laugh out when I read it (not sure if you ment the
humor or not Ed!?) --

Anyway, Personally I prefer bottom posting when I am looking at
archieves, for obvious reasons.  But as you can see I am a top poster.
I spend SOO much time in email (I am a Teacher for an Online school)
that the top is just faster, and lets me get on with my work.  I know I
can't have it both ways, but just my $0.02

Really, assuming you have formated your post well (short paragraphs with
line breaks, caps used correctly, lines wraped, etc) I think any human
mind can adjust.  I know when I am looking through archives and I see
a top posting thread, I just tend to find the one that has all the
replies, then scroll to the bottom and just read it bottom-up.

Kevin