[wplug] can we please agree on bottom posting?

Matthew J. Hughes mhues at verizon.net
Fri Dec 16 13:57:58 EST 2005

I actually was going to bring this up awhile back. But then I decided i
would look up the proper netiquette and just follow it myself. Never got
around to it though. We used to have a vision impaired member. I don't
know if he is still involved, it was some years ago. He did ask to
either top or bottom post because his email program would read all of
the mail and I guess one was better or worse than the other for him. As
a reader I prefer top posting myself. As a writer I prefer bottom
posting. Course i always thought images should be UUCPed into web pages
as "src=" but then what do I know. ramble ramble ramble
-matt