OT CF/SD/etc in cars - Re: [wplug] mini-itx and CF booting

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 16:52:59 EST 2005

Speaking of CF and cars, has anyone come across any car stereos that support SD/CF/USB directly in the head unit?

I found a unit (Audiobahn A1200N) on Crutchfield's website that supports USB, but I'm a bit leery of the reliability factor and my shifter getting in the way of an attached thumb drive.

(apologies to the bottom posters, and future apologies to the top posters)