[wplug] can we please agree on bottom posting?

Ryan Moszynski ryan.moszynski at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:03:13 EST 2005

i like to read this list to keep up with my fellow pittsburgh linux
peeps.  I get the batch digest.  I never read the whole list but just
what i find interesting from the headers.  I think most people do
that.  It would be easier if everyone replied to each other in the
same manner.  That manner being nice and courteous (which we actually
do a pretty good job of, compared to most linux boards.)  Another way
to make the list easier to read and in fact my main reason for writing
this now, is if everyone would just agree and stick to a posting
format.  Either bottom post or top post, everyone, all the time.  I
prefer bottom posting, but thats just me.  Whats everyone else think?

--
He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes
wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. - Douglas