[wplug] We've never given away CDs like this

Zach netrek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:12:31 EST 2005

<RANT>
It's a shame one can make more in a day of panhandling than working a job.
Every time there is an effort to raise the minimum wage at state or
federal level there is suddenly unity among the parties to soundly
defeat it, yet these politicians have no problem with voting
themselves hefty pay raises to supplement their already hefty salaries
year after year! It's really disgusting. Wages have been very stagnant
in Pittsburgh the past decade. And we have no national plan to provide
health insurance of the 40+ million who cannot afford it. I wish
people would wake up and stop being so apathetic and selfish. It's a
disgrace that we live in such a rich country yet so few people see any
of that wealth, and other countries with even a larger population can
provide superior social benefits, especially in terms of the
affordability and access to health care and university education.
</RANT>
Zach