[wplug] ? MythTV, PVR350 and Install Fest

Sawders, Daryl sawders at ppg.com
Tue Dec 13 06:36:14 EST 2005

I'm really trying to get together the components to build a MythTV setup.

The reason I'm posting here, is that I hope to be able to bring the components to an InstallFEST.

I'm looking at the WinTV-PVR-350 card.  Any thoughts PRO and CON ??

I'm also confused on which version of Linux is "best" for building a MythTV box...
Yeah, I know...  this is a loaded question.  Please try to limit replies to less than 5000 words and use small words  ;-)

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

   - Daryl -

sawders at ppg.com