[wplug] [wplug-announce] wplug online resources returning

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Dec 6 17:27:43 EST 2005

Hello,

The online services of wplug.org where down from Monday December 5 ~ 9am
until Tuesday December 6 ~5:10pm. Since we have just brought the systems
up, you may experience some unusual behavior. Please give us a day or two
to evaluate the situation.

For future notice, wplug does have an emergency internet presence:
http://www.wunplugged.org

We'd like to thank Pair Networks for setting up our emergency site so
quickly. We also thank Carnegie Mellon University School of Computer
Science for the relatively quick turn-around-time considering the nature
of the emergency.

Thank you,
Beth Lynn Eicher