[wplug] HowTo - Spec out a Linux Server

Chris Romano romano.chris at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 09:02:11 EST 2005

Greg,

We have two HP DL140. They have 2.8 GHz Xeons and 2 GB ram.  I think our
pricing was around $1,350 each.  That is with 1 cpu, although they can
handle 2 cpus.  I think they list the machines around $1800 with 1 GB of
ram.  If you setup an account you get better pricing.  If you want more
info, feel free to email off-list.

Chris