[wplug] HowTo - Spec out a Linux Server

Ryan Brown lists at tblive.com
Thu Dec 1 23:14:04 EST 2005

Wow, surprised to hear that. It all comes down to the account managers you
have. I love Dell, all of our servers are Dells (both at work and my
personal side business). Support has been nothing but amazing with Dell. I
personally hate CDW, mainly because of our account rep trying to take us for
every penny that he could.

What specs were you looking at? You can get a dual xeon for less than $3k
with Dell. They run specials all the time. If you want to contact me off the
list I can put you in touch with our reps at Dell, JDMI, or HBS.

Ryan

  _____