[wplug] sshd question.

Daniel McQuay simplebob at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 23:08:10 EST 2005

Hello list,

I have a Linux box connected to my network running Damn Small Linux, which I
believe after installing to the hard drive is Debian. My question is, how do
I get the ssh daemon to automatically run when the machine is booted? I only
have a power and network cable connected to it and in order to attach a
monitor, mouse and keyboard I would need to unhook it all from a windows box
that I use quite frequently.

Now so far I tried:
ln -s /etc/init.d/sshd /etc/rc5.d/S55sshd
and my current runlevel when typed is:
N 5

So before I shut down the Linux box does anyone on the list know if the
following will work, or does someone else have any other suggestions as to
what I should do?

thank you in advance,

--
Daniel McQuay