[wplug] cyrus-imapd / postfix / ???

Chester R. Hosey Chester.Hosey at gianteagle.com
Fri Aug 19 13:25:24 EDT 2005

I'm late. Darn. Problem solved for now.

Feel free to post questions in the future -- many here are honestly glad
to help. I just like to make sure I'm solving problems instead of
burying them!

I've been bitten by many mistakes, so if you've made any interesting
ones I'd be glad to hear about them and help you work through it.

And the link provided by Christopher is definitely a good one. I
actually just re-read it a few days ago... it's a must-read for those
trying to figure out why the guys on mailing lists are so, well, odd.

Or at least why this guy on a mailing list is so odd.

Chet