[wplug] cyrus-imapd / postfix / ???

Jonathan Billings jsbillings at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 11:11:14 EDT 2005

On 8/19/05, ian <ian at zybro.com> wrote:

>  Subject: Cron <smmsp at debianserver> test -x /usr/share/sendmail/sendmail &&
> /usr/share/sendmail/sendmail cron-msp
>  From: Cron Daemon <root at zybro.com>
>  To: root at zybro.com
>
>  /usr/share/sendmail/sendmail: line 820: /usr/sbin/sendmail-msp: No such
> file or directory

I'd probably check and see why there is no /usr/sbin/sendmail-msp, and
whether line 820 of /usr/share/sendmail/sendmail is referring to it.
I've actually seen this error before on systems that was forwarding
all it's mail to our ticket tracking system (since it was sending to
root through our smtp server).

Probably root or the system's crontab is running
"/usr/share/sendmail/sendmail cron-msp".  Look at /etc/crontab and
possibly in the directories /etc/cron.*/

--
  Jonathan Billings
jsbillings at gmail.com