[wplug] debian kernel packages and modules

box box477 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 03:24:08 EDT 2005

Copy your .config file over from the 2.4 kernel into the 2.6 Then run
make oldconfig. You'll get prompts of new features in 2.6 kernel to
either build them into the kernel, leave it out or make it as a
module, shift ? for an explanation. Then run make bzImage && make
modules && make modules_install, edit your bootloader and your done.
You should be all right.