[wplug] [OT] ooh ooh ...

b0bby st0nes simplebob at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 01:55:06 EDT 2005

well, that is exactly my replacement for not having cable. i will admit i
like to watch the occasional Simpsons, Family Guy, Arrested Development and
last but certainly not least, Nova. but these don't take up to much of my
time and i don't have to pay for 'em either. it's not that i dislike cable,
it's just paying for it sucks. thinking back though, even when i did have it
i really never watched it.

On 8/14/05, Brandon Kuczenski <brandon at 301south.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 squeegy-wplug at squeegy.org wrote:
>
> > I feel the same, so much so that a few years back I turned off cable and
> gave
> > away my TV. My household has been TV free for years. I have never seen a
> > realityshow. Don't really care to either. What do we do? Read, make and
> > enjoy live music, go to plays, talk, play baseball. you know the things
> our
> > grand parents did before they invented TV and everyone started watching
> > instead of doing.
>

> Well, geez -- don't forget, "bang on our computers for hours on end."
>
> -Brandon

Linux Fortunes:
A bug in the code is worth two in the documentation.