[wplug] wireless networking stability

Nathan Marcus latefreight at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 19:01:45 EDT 2005

Good idea with the ice!  Shoulda done that during Gentoo on a
laptop... Anyhow, I would begin to suspect the module is acting badly
with something that is predictable enough that it happens in under an
hour.  I have a feeling it is going to be a simple/stupid solution at
this point.  Although I must interject I am not a wireless expert, for
my home network is actually hard-wired into the walls, so take my
thoughts with this as a grain of sand.

Wish I could be clearer to a direct solution than just "experienced opinion".