[wplug] Database front ends

George Gensure werkt0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:35:59 EDT 2005

Not sure if anyone's hitting this thread still, but if any of you out
there are experienced or budding ruby programmers, I've set up the
ruby-pgh group on google, so feel free to join up (i've been the only
lonely member for a while, and I'm really looking to change that).
Our website is http://groups.google.com/group/rubypgh?lnk=oa&hl=en,
and I'd love to see some new membership.

Thanks,
George