[wplug] OT again: LaTeX primers

Hagbard Celine hceline at fnordnet.net
Fri Aug 5 17:36:37 EDT 2005

Oh, wow!  That would be wonderful! Danke schoen, and the whole bit!

Should I pick the book up somewhere, or would you want to mail it to me?
Honestly, mailing would be easier for me, as I don't have a car, but do as is
best for you.  I could send you the postage, if you decided to mail the book.

My particulars:

Hagbard Celine
PO Box 0591
Homestead PA 15120