[wplug] (OT) 32 more bits

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Wed Apr 27 13:51:08 EDT 2005

Agreed on the P5 glove what the fsck can we do with them, I have one but
I have nothing to do with it, ya it works like a mouse, BUT do I want to
be doing that, NO!! is there anything I can do with it, is there any one
that wants one, it is just taking up room on my side desk, that I could
just pile more paper on make an offer.