[wplug] Well, now I've gone and done something......

Michael P. O'Connor mpop at MikeOConnor.net
Sat Apr 23 16:57:02 EDT 2005

try chmod 666 /dev/null as root
but with out more information I don't know if this would work or not,
but it just sounds like a permission problem.

If that one does not work you could delete /dev/null and remaking it
with
/bin/mknod /dev/null c 2 2