[wplug] Netowrk Cabinets for sale

Jason Dunn jrd154 at psu.edu
Sun Apr 24 13:51:46 EDT 2005

I've got some networking cabinets to sell. They're all 42U 19" racks
that have a mesh back door, and a front door.  The first couple people
have thier choice of a plexiglass door or mesh screen. Unfortunately
they don't have any side panels, but they do have working locks (not
that it helps a lot without the side panels :) I'm asking $200/cabinet.
There are some pics on my site

http://leatherman.webhop.org/projects_hardware.html

I've got two left like this.  I also have 2 others that are much nicer,
with sides, locks (but no keys), built in fans, One has a shelf and
power strips.  I'll get pictures up as soon as I can. Let me know if
you're interested in these specifically and I'll get you a price.

If anyone's interested, or has any question, let me know.

Jason