[wplug] Alternatives to vmware

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Fri Apr 22 17:31:24 EDT 2005

Sometime in April Jonathan Billings assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| > Win4lin was much faster for me than vmware (a couple years ago).
|
| Is it very fast for running linux under linux?

Ok I'm a dork ;).

                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 jmh at member.fsf.org      |  X  against HTML mail
 the most useful idiot      | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans,
 and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought
 under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of
 liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi