[wplug] Tunneling X across multiple SSH hops?

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Thu Apr 21 13:34:27 EDT 2005

The first hop machine does not need to have X installed but it must at
least have xauth installed.  If you run 'xauth list' after connecting
through ssh does it report magic cookie information?  Does the $DISPLAY
environment variable get set?

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III
CCAC - College Office