[wplug] Free Welcome to Linux Kit Offer

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Apr 21 13:02:14 EDT 2005

Beth Lynn <bethlynn at wplug.org> wrote:
> If you have recently received a kit, I would like any feedback (positive
> or negative).

I think this is all good.  Another idea might be to direct people
to books (besides "Knowing Knoppix") they might find useful.  I
have to admit I haven't read it, but I've heard a lot of great
things about Robin "Roblimo" Miller's recent book "Point and Click
Linux" <http://www.pointandclicklinux.com/>.

> * Obtain other live-cd style distros, partially ones that use non x86
> processors

If you'd like, I have the latest SimplyMEPIS and Ubuntu Live CDs
(both x86).