[wplug] OT -- Hoax Information Websites

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Wed Apr 20 17:07:17 EDT 2005

No, I meant in the header itself, not he subject line or the CC line. Most
of these that I receive are simply "forwarded" and have an obscenely long
header block, by which the email can be traced for generations. The people
that send this crap to me don't take the time to trim anything down- so I
get pure sludge. :) While it wouldn't be a perfect screen, it seems like
this method would intercept some of the garbage.