[wplug] Re: Moving to new Computer (Thanks)

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Tue Apr 19 20:52:15 EDT 2005

Sometime in April Greg Akins assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| Adding the old drive as a master would be OK, except my computer, and
| probably the new computer are laptops... Not sure if the laptop can
| handle a slave (even if it's sitting outside the computer).

In that case, just put the two laptops on the same network and scp/rsync
the data between the two computers.

                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 jmh at member.fsf.org      |  X  against HTML mail
 the most useful idiot      | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans,
 and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought
 under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of
 liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
  gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key B23241CB