[wplug] OT -- Hoax Information Websites

Michael A. Smith michael at smith-li.com
Tue Apr 19 16:28:37 EDT 2005

You've told her that the forwards are not true: have you told her
explicitly not to forward them?

I don't have any additions to your list of websites; however, (if you
haven't already) I would suggest explaining to her the damaging nature
of such exponentially reproducing emails to the Internet as a whole.
You've probably taught the concept of 'netiquette, but forwarding
garbage, especially after your first explanation that it's a hoax, is
rude, IMHO, and I think it's fair to say so, especially in your capacity
as an educator.

Regards,
Mike