[wplug] suggestions on Unix/Linux machines at Pitt labs?

gll6+ at pitt.edu gll6+ at pitt.edu
Tue Apr 19 01:33:40 EDT 2005

I just intended to give a temporary solution to the small file quota issue.  I hope it was useful.

As for the comment mistaken for a "flames"...

The point I was actually leaning towards was that I think it would be the most helpful for all parties involved if Juan were to first learn about the file system (AFS), why it is used, then formulate reasoning as to how it could be improved or why another system may be a better choice in the future.

>And I, for once, if I have to get
>flames, prefer them to be spell-checked. Else, they
>appear ridiculous.

And really there is no need to get up in arms over a typo.