[wplug] suggestions on Unix/Linux machines at Pitt labs?

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Mon Apr 18 16:52:37 EDT 2005

Well you can always use /tmp.  I graduated before they got the linux
boxes, but the solarus boxes had also had /scratch.  As to your log in
home, there are good reasons to be dumped at your AFS space, it was
usefull for me when I was a student over at Pitt, I had the same login
config for all boxes I log into (there was a FVWM config that was going
around that people would hack to their personal setup, I have since come
to belived that Lord Isador made that config)