[wplug] Mapping SHIFT+CTRL to Mod3

Kevin Squire gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Fri Apr 15 13:21:04 EDT 2005

That is TOOO Funny.  Although I don't think Linux needs one, I usually
(of course, this time was an exception) just do a CTRL-ALT-F4 when I am
going to be away for any time.  Then I don't have to worry about kids,
cats, nosy neighbors, etc. hitting any stray keys or looking at my
work/photos/etc.

Kevin