[wplug] linux personal finance software.

Kevin Squire gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Fri Apr 8 19:22:04 EDT 2005

I am not familiar with Quicken, so maybe I am not the correct one to
plug a program that I don't think it gets the credit it deserves.

I use Check Book Tracker.  (http://tony.maro.net)  It is basically an
electronic Check Book ledger, like the ones you get with your checks.
Keeps it very simple (GnuCash was too much for my needs).  It does have
in import function that allows you to import files from your bank in a
number of different formats, including Quickens format.  My bank allows
me to download Quicken files, then I import into CBT to verify
everything once a month.  There are a lot of other features that I don't
use (Like I said, I keep it simple), so I really won't try to explain
them all.