[wplug] Google - Code

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Fri Apr 8 00:42:09 EDT 2005

> Click on "Code" and you go to http://code.google.com/ .  The
> option has only been available for a week - decide for yourself.

What a strange message.  Sounds almost like you think it's a bad
thing.  "Deciding for Myself" I think it's a great thing.  A number of
projects I know of have already adopted CoreDumper, since core dumps
with threaded apps on Linux can be a pain.  Once I dispatch a couple
of time consuming projects with deadlines, I plan to play with this
stuff.

It's also around for close to a month (more than only a week)

Cheers,
++Mark Dalrymple.  markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "not knowing how to use the right tool is not a good reason to use the
   wrong tool"
     -- mikeash