[wplug] Parking suggestions for tonight?

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Thu Apr 7 14:44:43 EDT 2005

Sometime in April Tim Lesher assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| Anyone have suggestions for parking at tonight's RMS lecture?
|
| The sum total of my Oakland knowledge is the Museum of Natural History
| and its parking lot.

Along O'Hara, there is meetered street parking. There should be metered
parking close to the Chevron building. For the wealthy: There is a parking garage
across O'Hara, but I don't know how long it's open. There is also the
Soldiers and Sailors parking garage.

The red dot here is benedum:
http://www.umc.pitt.edu/tour/tour-118-map.html

The red dot here is Chevron
http://www.umc.pitt.edu/tour/tour-113.html

The red dot here is Soldiers and Sailors
http://www.umc.pitt.edu/tour/tour-110.html

Notice how sunny those pictures look.

                            | /"\
 john harrold               | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
 jmh at member.fsf.org      |  X  against HTML mail
 the most useful idiot      | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans,
 and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought
 under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of
 liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
  gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key B23241CB