[wplug] To server host or not to server host.....

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Thu Apr 7 11:14:31 EDT 2005

I've looked at all the suggestions so far.
I want to thank everyone for their help.

I think we are looking seriously at powweb.com due to the amount of service
vs. price.

It would be cool to do the hosting right here at home but the price of the
commerical DSL was more that most of the hosting services.

Just so this thread isn't too far off topic, I was hoping for a Linux (or BSD)
server.

Thanks all,

Bob