[wplug] To server host or not to server host.....

Darius Cardren dariuscardren at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 00:00:40 EDT 2005

I'll pipe in and say I've had a good experincce w/ 1and1.com though I
got in on their free promo when they where just starting and have
another free year, but I don't get the fancy multiple hundreds of
emaila ddress or the domain name service fomr them, I do use an emaila
ccount hosted w/ them though, and have had little to not problems that
I've seen, otehr than a screw up due to the unsecure nature of my
borther's site at the time (http://www.kadagan.com) excepting any
uploads offered.